Wednesday 12 December 2012

NEW WEBSITE ONLINE NOW!!!






This is a day to remember (and quite coincidentally on indeed a very memorable date that is the 12th of the 12th of the 12th)...my new website is finally ONLINE! Yay! And breathe....

This was a very indecisive process as I came up with many layouts and then decided to buy a template to make things easier which in fact only made it more difficult with many more endless nights and frustrated moments where my laptop nearly hit the floor. BUT...I did learn A LOT about HTML and managed to get it working perfectly before deciding that I didn't want to use it after all and wanted to simplify the layout to make it more user friendly. *smack forehead* I can therefore conclude that as they say in the design world 'less is after all more'...and I love it now. Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment