Thursday 13 December 2012

My Mulberry Handbag...i wish!



So for a very very long time I have been dreaming of owning a Mulberry handbag...I'm not a big brand collector but if there's one designer item that I want to spend money on it's this!
Beautiful, classic, elegant, rich and pure quality...just one problem...I can't decide which one I want and they are SO expensive so saving up for one takes a little while (but that's ok...gives me more thinking time so I am sure to make the right decision. This is a bag for a lifetime after all..at least you should hope so for that kind of money) ;)




Del Rey, Black & Nickel Grainy Print Leather, €1150

Del Rey, Milk Chocolate Heavy Suede, €1150


So as it stands I am totally in love with the Del Rey...in terms of size, shape and uniqueness it's perfect (although still undecided on the colour). However, despite how chic this bag is, I then begin to hesitate as this one can't hang on your shoulder which leads me to the following more classic, traditional and probably most iconic Mulberry handbags: The Alexa and the Bayswater. These are both more practical on a daily basis as I can get it over my shoulder or across my body when biking around Amsterdam plus they are made from leather as opposed to suede which is better in case it rains.


Alexa, Oak Soft Buffalo, €1150
Bayswater, Black Soft Spongy Leather, €1150 OR Oak Natural Leather, €1000

So what do you think? Leave a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment