Sunday 16 December 2012

1st CLUE to my next masterpiece...


This weekend I have had the house to myself...the parents have been away in Dresden at a christmas market so I have been on doggy duty. Had a lovely wintery morning walk through the forest today for an hour and a half so this was not a lazy Sunday for me. It has actually been rather pleasant: a nice quiet weekend to myself as I finally got painting again and finished a painting which I've been meaning to do for a long time. It will soon be added to my website for you all to see and of course to purchase if you so wish (I vote for the second option of course). 


But with all this time on my hands I even started on my next masterpiece!! and here's the first clue: can you guess what it is going to be?
Stay tuned to see the progress... i'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment