Friday 16 August 2013

A long time coming...

It has been a while and it has been a long time coming but here it is...my masterpiece(s) revealed! Whilst it has taken me so long to blog it, I have in the meantime actually been very productive and made a whole series of them. The first one was made entirely from magazines (design magazines at that which I raided the cupboards at work for during a big clear out - wasn't my idea I promise..) which has a very modern NYC loft feel to it and the other is made entirely from old books which on the contrary has a very cozy, vintage bookstore feel to it. So Modern vs. Vintage..?? Which do you prefer? Take a look at my website for more of my work. These ones measure 160 x 35cm but can also be made to order and smaller versions will be available soon.













On a further note, I have now officially moved to Amsterdam and we have been doing up the flat...see back soon for updates and before&after pictures on that.

p.s. this means that I finally have a little room that I can call an art studio - happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment