Monday 28 January 2013

A place to call my OWN



The move to Amsterdam is in sight and I can't wait! I'm looking forward to having a place that I can design the interior of and make my own. I believe that your home is a place to collect all your favourite things and when working in the industry and see all these beautiful things come by every day is the hardest thing and the wish-list only gets longer and longer. At the moment I can only but dream of owning them however in all my excitement I decided to make a moodboard and to properly start thinking about what I really want so here it is....my lifetime 'shopping list' but that's not all....it continues beyond this: 


this is just the living room...


I also recently watched a documentary about Charles & Ray Eames called 'Eames: the architect & the painter (2011)'. I recommend it, I have so much appreciation for their products now and like I said, my wishlist only gets longer by the day. Also this was a good motivation piece to get me (the painter & interior designer) out there on the job market again. All thanks to my boyfriend Paul (the architect) - see what I did there? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment