Tuesday 19 February 2013

2nd CLUE to my next masterpiece...


So here it is...the next step of my masterpiece...

This is costing me rather a lot of scalpel blades as I've been cutting through each book/magazine by hand but it will be worth it in the end. I am getting slightly addicted to it and yesterday I sent out and posted multiple adverts to anyone who would like to donate old books and magazine to me as I am going to need probably about 1000 if not more. These 60 I have so far isn't going to make much of a masterpiece ;) 
So for all I know I could have about 300 books being delivered at my door this week!

I also had a very productive weekend, I think the first sounds and feel of spring in the air was the motivation I needed...it's funny what a difference the sun makes. So I got up nice and early, cleared up my bits at home, did my washing, sorted my financial boring papers and then went for a run. It doesn't stop there though, I was feeling so energetic that I then drove to the car wash with my dad and cleaned the car and hoovered the inside and then continued off to the nearby hardware store called 'Gamma' where I purchased the remaining ingredients for this masterpiece including a rather large piece of plywood and glue sticks for my glue gun. 
Intrigued...?? 

As I now have some time off work this piece will be coming along much quicker which is very exciting so see back soon for the next step....





No comments:

Post a Comment